Tree Service, Tree Trimming, Tree Removal, & Tree Care in
Top 6 Reasons To Hire The Woodlands Tree Pros
- Licensed & Insured: If you're shopping around and looking for the best tree service company in the area, remember that it's important use a company that is licensed, has liability insurance, and also worker's compensation insurance. Large tree limbs and debris can potentially cause serious damage to you or your property. A company having that insurance will protect you from a potential lawsuit if if anything happens while the company is cutting trees. At TWTP we are fully licensed, insured, and more than ready to work on all of your tree service needs!
- Ask Our Referrals: We are more than willing to provide you with a list of our previous clients that will happily provide you a positive review of our business!
- Safety, Safety, Safety: At TWTP, the safety of our customers and our employees is our top priority. All of our tree service professionals are properly trained and always wearing the proper personal protective equipment (PPE). The Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) requires that all tree care professionals wear the proper PPE when performing tree service operations.
- Detailed Estimates: It's important to establish a clear understanding of the work that is to be done before the project is started. For example, some companies might charge an additional fee for stump grinding while others might include it with their service. We pride ourselves on being transparent from the very beginning by providing a detailed estimate that includes a list of equipment that will be used, an estimated completion date, and the final price of the project.
- Job Cleanup/Disposal: Per customer request (we know every situation is different!) our estimates also include job cleanup and disposal so that way your home or business looks better than it did before we arrived.
- Local, Pure Bred Texans: We are proud members of the local business community here in The Woodlands, Texas and look forward to providing you with the best service possible. Call us today for an absolutely free estimate!
The Woodlands Tree Service Professionals
Before we start working on any of your tree service needs, we offer 100% free consultations to determine all of the services that need to be performed before we start anything. That way, the expectations are clear from both ends from the very beginning. No surprises, no hidden fees, no additional costs, 100% satisfaction guaranteed.
One of the reasons we've become one of the most trusted tree service companies in The Woodlands is because we've established a solid reputation by always showing up to our jobs on time. On top of being reliable, we also finish the job when we say we're going to. Any one of our customer referrals will be able to let you know that our services are affordable, timely, and efficient.
If your home or business is one of the unfortunate victims of tree damage due to a storm, our local tree service professionals are available to provide you with the perfect solution. Cleaning up fallen tree branches and limbs can be a daunting task, especially if the branches are heavy and covering any existing property. Call the top tree service company in The Woodlands today to schedule a free appointment!
When it comes to tree maintenance, there are some things that you can do to help establish a a healthy tree. If the tree is less than two years old, a routine watering schedule is key. A young tree spends a lot of energy establishing a solid root system during the first few years. The hot Texas heat can put a lot of stress on a young sapling. You can ease the stress of the heat by covering the soil around the tree with wood chip mulch for better water retention. Deep watering can also be an added benefit during the early life of the tree and help speed root establishment. Deep watering consists of providing enough water to the tree to where the entire root system is kept moist. However, it's important to know how much water is needed because too much can be just as bad as not enough. For curbside residents, a good rule of thumb to follow is to water the yard/trees until you see water running into the street. This means that the yard is saturated with enough water to the point where it can't soak it up anymore. For country residents, leaving the hose on the tree for 1-2 hours every other day is enough to provide adequate water for strong root development.
The Woodlands Tree Trimming, Maintenance, & Removal
Did you know that there are over 50 varieties of oak trees in Texas? There are many types of trees in Texas and each species requires its own treatment regimen. However, there are some general guidelines that can followed to help maintain a healthy tree. Tree pruning usually occurs either during the winter or the summer. Pruning after the coldest part of winter helps promote new growth in spring. Pruning during the summer is for "dwarfing" the development of a defective limb or branch for aesthetic reasons. Do not prune in the fall! That is when decay fungi spreads the most and trees take the longest to heal themselves. When pruning it's important to remove any broken branches, any branches competing the the leader, or swollen branches from stings or insect eggs.
The Woodlands Tree Pros
4747 Research Forest Drive Suite 180 #209 The Woodlands, Texas 77381Phone: (281) 771-1399